Note: This article is replicated within the Internet

Note: This article is replicated within the Internet and does not represent the location of the platform. It is for reference readers only. Copyright belongs to the original creator. When she was young, she was a versatile teacher. In her twenties, she put the jealousy of most women jealous in her pocket: face, high-quality student at music school, and a convenient and comfortable life .. In the eyes of outsiders, such a life is wonderful. I chose the pet industry purely. She is the principal of Fangyuan Beauty Training School, and also the most attractive TOP3 teacher Wu Jingyi of CKU teacher beauty and the animal kingdom's "most beautiful" pet beauty program. my babe. In this exclusive interview with the Kingdom of Love, Mr. Wu Jingyi shared with us the journey of choosing a pet industry after being an Conservatory of Music. I hope this article will inspire and help you. The following is a self-statistics of the teacher Wu Jingyi: 

1 Compared to the glory of a talented woman I value the ability to see my tastes can be in this profession, my father owns the impact. big to me. Ever since I was five, my father reached home with a German shepherd dog. As a working dog, he was very loyal and protective, giving us a sense of security and always pulling me in. In 2005, while I was studying in Beijing, I had my own savings to buy a fried dog. At that moment, when I'm online, I will visit Dogdog. This old fried dog is the dog I chose on Dogdog.com for over a month, and it was the first dog I chose to buy. In 2008, I graduated from the Conservatory of Music. Even when I entered the pet industry, I was opposed by my whole family. They feel that I'm not in business and have been in college for years ... at this time, only my father supported me. He let me let me do what I like, even when I just feel fresh and happy. So in 2009 I opened a pet shop first, my dad used to come to the store to help me with the cleaning. After that, my family took me seriously, and after all these years of doing it, I gradually accepted it. The most unfortunate thing in life is that my father didn't have the opportunity to realize my results today.


Comments