With the improvement of people's living standards

With the improvement of people's living standards, the pressure of everyone's life also increases. Many people will find joy in their boring lives. Many people will choose to have some pets with them. They will bring many things to the owner. joyous.



A friend is a dog lover. She always wanted to raise a dog to ease the boredom of life. Finally, after her life and work were settled, she was able to take care of the dog, and she came from her friend. A husky dog ​​and a golden retriever, these two boys are very cute and like friends.




Although sometimes these two boys are a bit naughty, they can also bring more fun to themselves. Friends take care of them every day. They would rather starve themselves and freeze them than let them go. After coming home from work, sometimes I like to tease them, but no, my friend has thought of a way to tease them.



My friend was in bed all day. When I saw the Huskies and Jin Mao wandering in bed, I called them to my house, and extended my foul feet to prepare them to smell. After smelling it and licking it, Jin Mao saw the disgust on the back, and the friend stretched the foul feet in front of Jin Mao again, but Jin Mao blocked it with his own feet, and very hideous

Comments